Thursday, March 3, 2011

When I Grow Up....

I want to be an aerobics instructor!

Yep, that's right!  I wanted to be a variety of things over the course of my childhood, but the one that stuck the longest was to be an aerobics instructor.  I know - what kind of twisted kid was I?!?  This was my ambition in life from probably 5th - 8th grade.  In my mind, this was as much of a career as being a doctor or a lawyer was.  I didn't realize that I could be a doctor AND an aerobics instructor.

I would actually try to lead aerobics classes at sleepovers (true story, ask Chelle). These attempts were always unsuccessful - go figure!

Growing up, my mom was always doing workout videos at home, and I LOVED doing them with her.  I grew up on some:

For some reason, I was thinking about this today and thought I would share.  Do I still have this ambition you ask? - um no, not at all!  Love aerobics classes, but I am no instructor.  Good thing that PR thing panned out - ha!

I hope you're not laughing too hard - you're laughing with me not at me, right?!?

Did any of you want to be anything ridiculous growing up?


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I still want to be bat girl for the Yankees. :)

    If you taught classes, I'd go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. That is hilarious.
    I am not one for dancing (at all) but I always envisioned myself as a backup dancer. Rediculous, I know.

    Happy friday!
    stopping by from FTLOB :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...