Friday, March 4, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Tomorrow is the big 10K (**cue dramatic music** dun, Dun DUNNNN!!!)

This is my very first 10K. I’ve done a lot of 5Ks, but no 10Ks. For all you none runners out there, that is 6.2 miles. The race is in Manchester (where bonnaroo is held) which is an hour south of Nashville. A race an hour away is really not my cup of tea, but this was the closest 10K we could find before the half marathon in April. Besides the drive, I’m a little worried about this:

It doesn’t look good…..

So hopefully the rain will hold off just long enough for me to finish. I believe the race is rain or shine, so please pray for SHINE since we've already paid!!

Happy Friday!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Definitely hoping for shine! (And no wind. I'm not much of a runner, but I'm a cyclist, and I HATE the wind!) Good luck and have fun!

    -Dr. Liz (Fiona and Abby are like the postal service - they play rain or shine!)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...