Tuesday, March 1, 2011

On the Hunt

for the Grilled Cheeserie Truck!
Ah, yes.  This little bad boy travels all over Nashville and parks in different locations everyday.  You can track the truck by visiting their Facebook page where it lists their location for the day.  As luck would have it, the truck was not too far today from where I work.

So Val and I headed over to the Gulch (where Taylor Swift lives) to find the truck and get some grub.  After parking and getting in line, we realized they only took cash (duh!), and of course, neither of us had cash (who carries cash?!? seriously!).  We found an ATM not too far away and headed back over to find a fairly short line.  Unlike some days when people have to wait 45 minutes or longer in line, we really didn't have to wait at all and were back in the car with our food in 15 minutes or less (more on the less side).

I had the "Melt of the Moment" which was a Turkey & Artichoke Pesto Melt (Sweet Water Valley Italian pesto cheddar & provolone, shaved turkey, artichoke pesto & sun-dried tomato aioli on Italian herb bread) with a side of tater tots.  A-MAZ-ING!  The tots were ok, but the sandwich was delicious!

I will definitely be tracking that truck down again!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of that truck. Now I'm gonna have to track them down....maybe they'll visit over here by where I work one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm... If I were in Nashville more often I'd definately be tracking this truck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad there was an ATM nearby! I went a few weeks ago with my co-workers and even though we remembered cash the line was soo long. It was fun though!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...