Saturday, March 12, 2011

Honky Tonkin'

Date Night!  And to make things even better, it was a double date with our friends Katie and Jon.

Me and my handsome date for the evening.  Sorry ladies, he's taken!

We met up for dinner at The Smiling Elephant, a delicious Pad Thai restaurant.  I may or may  not have over seasoned my meal with the spices they brought to the table setting my mouth on FIRE!  Scorched taste buds and all, it was still really good.  This was me and Adam's first time to eat Thai, and we both loved it.

After dinner, we headed downtown.  First stop was drinks at Randolph's.  Adam and I have been to Randolph's before, but Katie and Jon had not.  It is actually part of the Nashville Dinner Theater and usually a low key place to grab a few drinks.  Well, not tonight!  Little did we know, tonight was comedy night.  Oh my goodness - it was painful to watch!  Luckily, this guy pulled it out at the end and was really quite funny, so it wasn't a total bust!

Next stop - Honky Tonk!  Legends Corner to be exact!  Katie is a big fan of this country cover band that was playing there tonight.  They were a lot of fun playing all the favorites!

 Adam and I had never been to Legends, but any place that has this awesome piece of artwork on the wall is alright by me!

 These two are great!  We had so much fun with Jon and Katie.

Cheers to new friends, new experiences and honky tonks!


post signature

1 comment:

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...