Monday, March 28, 2011

The Critic Has Spoken

Adam and I made a little trip to the movies this past weekend to see Lincoln Lawyer. Not familiar? Here's the trailer:


My review is as follows.  Besides the obvious eye candy:

Hello Matthew McConaughey and your "no deo wearing" self,
Ryan Phillippe - I just can't look at him and not think about Cruel Intentions (LOVE that movie!)

and Trace Adkins.....Just kidding!  Or am I?!?

I would say wait until it's available in the ole Redbox or on Netflix.  It's worth the watch, but not for the price of two movie tickets.


Monday's OVER!!!!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh good to know... I really wanted to see this!!! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew McConaughey not worth 2 movie tickets??? Seriously?
    I don't go to the theater so I guess I'll wait for Netflix!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...