Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Brother's Birthday

Today is Brennon's 15th birthday!
He's the baby and only boy of the family.  Poor guy has 3 older sisters to deal with!

Brennon is a true character.  The stuff he comes up with cracks me up! 

 Even though he is no longer a baby (*tear), he will always be my baby brother.
 
This picture is a little old, but I love it so much.  It was from my wedding in 2009.  I was helping him with his tie.

Brennon, I hope you are having a wonderful day!  You are the best little brother a girl could ask for!  Love and miss you bunches!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Aww, too sweet! Are your sisters twins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! The one on the left is 17 and the one on the right is 21 - just both redheads!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...