Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Bowl, Who??

Forget about the Super Bowl - I'm more excited about the PUPPY BOWL!! It airs Sunday at 2 p.m (central) on Animal Planet.  I have never actually watched the Puppy Bowl, but I've been seeing it preview.  O-M-G!  It looks adorable; who can resist a puppy?!?  Not to mention a kitten halftime show, and little hamsters working the controls up in the blimp.  I'm sold!

These are a few of my favorite players from this year's line up:
Name: Louise
Breed(s): Rat Terrier / Lab / Hound Mix

Name: Oliver
Breed(s): Great Pyrenees

Name: Chih
Breed(s): Shih Tzu

This little guy is BY FAR my favorite.  I have a feeling he'll be MVP.
Name: Charlie
Breed(s): Yorkshire Terrier Mix

See the complete Puppy Bowl line up here, and here's a video from last year's puppy bowl if you're not familiar:


**I hate I wasn't a part of Beauford's life when he was a puppy.  I would have loved to have seen him tripping over his big floppy ears.  Not to mention, Beauford could have kicked a** in the puppy bowl!


P.S.
Can you believe this was 10 years ago!?!  I remember watching and loving this performance.  This was back when the halftime shows were actually good (Adam would STRONGLY disagree with that statement, but what does he know....just kidding).  Who doesn't love *NSYNC and those killer outfits they're wearing! HA!  Justin Timberlake (aka my celebrity boyfriend), you can wear whatever you want and still be gorgeous.




It's Friday!! Enjoy your Super Bowl weekend to the fullest!!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Puppy Bowl is great!!! I love the water bowl cam!!!! Enjoy!

    ~The Mama Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love the Puppy Bowl. And yes those bassets and their ears when they are puppies are priceless. The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched the Puppy Bowl before and it is hilarious, adorable, and highly competitive all at the same time!
    You know my addiction to long puppy dog ears and I would've loved to see Beauford do his thing on the field years ago!
    By the way, thank you for pawticipating in my THANKFUL FUR 3 FRIENDS THURSDAY BLOG HOP! It sure wasn't a successful one (4 signed up) but hopefully you made some new friends b/c of it!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...