Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So What!

Chelle introduced me to Life After I "Dew" a couple of weeks ago, and I think Shannon's (yeah, her name is Shannon too) Wednesday feature is too cute! I'm playing along this week!


Photobucket


So What (or as I would like to coin “Who Gives A Rat’s Ass" – I’m classy like that!)….

  • If I can’t function if I don’t eat immediately when I wake up (literally, my stomach starts to hurt otherwise).
  • If I love reality tv shows and secretly want to be a reality star.
  • If my husband is hotter than your husband.  He can’t help he was born a hottie!
  • If I’m utterly OBSESSED with blogs and blogging.  It’s like crack!
  • If I wear my clothes multiple times before washing them.  Come on, I don’t do manual labor all day.  (Excluding undergarments, of course – I’m not disgusting!)
  • If I use Google as my personal spell checker and dictionary.
  • If Adam and I ask each other every single day (multiple times a day) if Beauford pooped when the other person walks him.  He’s like our child; I don’t want my baby backed up!

What are you saying "So What/Who Gives A Rat's Ass" to today?


post signature

6 comments:

  1. When the other one takes our dog out, we ask "if she did anything." If she did, we'll tell the other one what she did, just so we know she's gone that day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a reality TV junkie...and I'm ok with that.
    Blogging...yeah it's become my crack.
    I also wear my clothes at least 2 times before washing them. Especially jeans since if I wear them it's usually for an hour or two.
    Hubs and I always ask if the dogs poo so it's the norm for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog on Mama Dew's blog.
    I'm totally with ya on:
    -If I can’t function if I don’t eat immediately when I wake up (literally, my stomach starts to hurt other wise).
    -If I love reality tv shows and secretly want to be a reality star.
    -If I wear my clothes multiple times before washing them. Come on, I don’t do manual labor all day. (Excluding undergarments, of course – I’m not disgusting!)
    -If I use Google as my personal spell checker and dictionary.

    too funny!! cute blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can NOT eat when I first get up! I don't even want to think about eating until I'm at work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK so not only do we have the same name, but I too want my own reality show! My friends ALWAYS laugh at me when I say it too! Oh well. I'd watch!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...