Monday, February 21, 2011

Money Tree Meets Money Pit

Remember that money tree?  Well, I'm pretty sure it and the rest of my money fell into an endless money pit today! RATS!
Talk about spending some money.....
1. Car issues (a nice little surprise today)
2. Oral surgeon visit (planned, but the bill was a surprise!)

On the plus side, I was off today for Presidents' Day, so I was able to take care of all these issues.  Does this make me feel better?  Nah.....

Oh well, there's always tomorrow!  Happy Monday!


(Oh yeah, and it was rainy today too....)



post signature

3 comments:

  1. I know that feeling, money flies out the window real quickly! Eek, dentist not anyone's cup of tea! It must feel good though to get that stuff out of the way. Here's to a better week :)

    xoxo
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry girl, if you find that tree though make sure you send me some seeds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate! Not having enough money to buy the necessities today was tough but I am hoping the week could only get better and I hope it does for you too!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...