Tuesday, February 22, 2011

LOVE

Since my past couple of post have been well.....depressing.  I decided I should step back from the dark side and list some things I'm loving right now - you know, to lift the mood I've created. 

1.  Southern Butter Pecan Coffee Creamer
Oh My Goodness!  This is by far my new favorite coffee creamer.  A-MAZ-ING!

2.  My new snazzy phone
Seriously - how did I get along without this thing in the past?!?

3.  Our upcoming vacation
Where is this you ask?  Location to be revealed on a later date, but it's going to be an amazing vacation/second anniversary trip!

4.  Comcast On Demand Exercise TV
This is great!  So many different workout programs to choose from in so many different categories.  I'm training for a half marathon in April (as if you didn't already know), but running every day gets OLD, so it's nice to do something different every now and then.  I've really been enjoying this FREE feature!

5. These two!

I really do have a pretty sweet life.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!!!

    I love the international delight almnond toffee creamer!!!! that is my guilty pleasure! and i don't really remember life before my iphone!!!! i cannot imagine ever going back!!!! your vacation looks amazing!!! can't wait to find out what cool place that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And after this vacation you can post about how you can't wait for your NEXT vacation, hopefully to see me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your puppy is adorable!

    I just found your blog through Follow Me Back Tuesday blog hop. Have a great week!

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...