Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Llama Dog

Is this the best you've got Westminster??

A llama dog?!?  Please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks this dog looks like a llama! 

You see the resemblance!

Obviously, there was no competition in the hound category.  They needed a dog like no other dog, a dog who would win the crowd over with his flawless appearance and grace, and dog like.....

 This little guy!  Ah yes, perfection in the form of a basset.  Someone to truly represent the hounds.

Beauford: Oh geeze, the camera again!  I'm trying to work on this moose....

Beauford: Seriously.....

I see Westminster Best in Show in his near future!!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. OMG the basset was great at Westminster!!!! He had rolls on his back legs... annnndd he was bred and raised from my small hometown of Fallbrook. My favorites were the Basset, the Otterhound, the Bernese, the Greater Swiss Mountain Dog, the Dogue De Bordeaux, the Pekingese, and the boxer.

    ~The Mama Monster

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...