Monday, February 28, 2011

Dance Party USA

Driving home from work today was the best!  1. Monday was officially over and 2. I was having a "Dance Party USA" in the car. It was pretty amazing! Some days I flip from station to station to maybe find one decent song on the radio before I get home, but then there are those other days. Days when the radio gods just smile down on you, and that day was today!

It started off with The Tractors, "Baby Likes to Rock It."  Oh boy, I hadn't heard this song in years!  Maybe 10 years to be exact.  It immediately sent me back to 1994 (4th grade to be exact) when I had this song on cd.  Isn't funny that you can still remember all the words after all those years?!?



And then following this little gem was my current favorite song (on another station, obviously).  Cee Lo Green's radio version, "Forget You."  I personally like the original unedited version, "F*ck You."  Below is the unedited version, so if cuss words offend you, you might not want to press play.  But me personally, I'm a grown a** woman, and I lost my virgin ears many moons ago.



Good times!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOVE F-You right now! I can't get it out of my head since American Idol a couple of weeks ago! Thanks for posting it, you made me smile tonight! {...and also made my husband laugh at me}

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...