Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bieber Fever

Negative! I don't have "Bieber Fever" (if I was 12 years old, things would definitely be different), but please tell me I wasn't the only one to get a little teary eyed during his performance on the Grammys Sunday night. Ok, let me clarify. I wasn't tearing up during Justin's performance, but actually during Jaden Smith's (Will & Jada Smith's son).

OMG! First off, he is adorable, but it was actually when they panned the camera over to Will and Jada that I got a little teary eyed. The two of them were dancing in their seats and had the biggest smiles on their faces. They were truly beaming, and I must admit, I got a little choked up! Then at the end of the performance, Will and Jada jumped up clapping, and you could read Will's lips saying "That's my baby, That's my baby!"  Who doesn't love Will Smith?!?  He just seems like the nicest, most genuine guy and one proud parent.

Oh my - it was precious. I don't have any children, but I can only image how the two of them felt at that moment: just so proud! Watch it for yourself! (Jaden doesn't come out until 4 minutes in if you want to fast forward, or maybe you want to watch little Justin shake his thang....)




post signature

1 comment:

  1. Um, I will admit it... I might have a mild case of the fever. I totally want to see the movie, but I don't want to be the creeper almost 30 year old in the theater by herself!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...