Saturday, January 29, 2011

P.S. I Love You

I hope wherever you are in the world, your weather was just as nice as Nashville's today.  B-E-A-UTIFUL!!  After all the snow these past couple of weeks, it was SO refreshing to have such fall-like weather today.  It was 65-70 degrees and sunny; you couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.

Adam and I decided to head over to McKay Used Books to look around.

This place is massive!  Wall-to-wall of used books in every caterogy you can think of for dirt cheap prices.  All the books are in really good condition, and they have a lot of the newer books as well (which was very surprising to me).  They also have used cds, dvds and video games.

Adam got two cds, and I picked up this little gem for a $1.75!  Score!

I started reading it this afternoon, and I'm already in love.  I have never seen the movie (I know, I know - what kind of woman am I?!?  It's like a woman saying they never seen The Notebook! *If you haven't seen The Notebook, stop whatever it is you're doing and go rent it, watch it instantly on Netflix or check ABC Family, because it's usually always on, and watch it!*).  I have already added P.S. I Love You to my Netflix que to watch once I finish the book.  I'm hooked!

Hope you're having a lovely Saturday as well!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. one of my TOP movies! I love it. Didn't even know it was from a book though? Maybe I should read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the book and it's fantastic! Love the movie as well. I think I have the book if you want to read it, Nicole.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...