Monday, January 24, 2011

Prime Cut

Look what the Netflix fairies dropped off today:

Ralphie May is one of my favorite comedians (it's a tie between him and Kat Williams).  He was actually here in Nashville performing right before Christmas at Zanies Comedy Club.  I could just KICK myself for not going.  You know, it was the whole, "We don't need to spend the money, it's almost Christmas, there's so much going on....blah, blah, blah."  Double kick!!

Ole Ralphie was a finalist on Last Comic Standing and also participated in Celebrity Fit Club (for obvious reasons -  he actually lost a lot of weight).  He had Adam and I cracking up tonight; he's hilarious!  Here is a little snippet (this is not from Prime Cut, but it's one of my favorites):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...