Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Pretty

Look at this little gem I picked up today at  Pangaea, this eclectic, unique shop in Hillsboro Village.  It's a coat or key rack (it may be both for us).  I just love the antique look of it, and it was a no-brainer when I saw the very affordable price tag.

I especially love the sweet little birdie accent!

Guess who had to come investigate things while I was trying to take pictures....Oh, Beauford and that nose...

When my strong, strapping husband gets home, I'm going to ask him to hang it up for me. (No, propped up on the couch is not it's permanent home...)

3 comments:

  1. I love the fact that this is a "pretty" and presents are a "happy"...:)
    Isn't Pangaea amazing?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say "happy" and "pretty" too! Also, I love that Beauford shows up when the camera comes out :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...