Thursday, January 20, 2011

Elephants on Parade

Literally!

The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey's Circus is coming to town, and the animals arrived today.  Nicole, Val and I took an early lunch break to see the elephants make their way into the coliseum.

 How sweet is this!  They were holding each others' tails.

It was so neat to be so "up close and personal" with the elephants.  I don't think I've ever been that close to an elephant that wasn't in some type of cage.

They even stopped for a photo op.

Just your average day in Nashville!

2 comments:

  1. That's fun! If you ever get a chance to ride an elephant, you should do it...super fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love elephants and have always been fascinated by them and I would've been right there beside you snapping photos of them too! How fun to see them hold each others tails, etc!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...