Sunday, January 2, 2011

Beauford's Big Debut

Tonight was the big night!  Beauford debut as the Nashville Predators/Pedigree's January Dog of the Month.

 There he is!!  Doesn't he look so handsome!

As part of Beauford winning, we got four tickets to any game in January.  Our tickets were five rows up from the ice; we were SO close!  Of course, I invited the amazing photographer who took the winning picture - my fabulous friend, Nicole.

Adam and I were so proud of our little man.  I could just kick myself for not taking a picture of Beauford on the jumbotron when they made the dog of the month announcement (I was too busy cheering for him).

Our group - Adam, me, Nicole and Jake.  I'm so glad these two came with us.  We had such a great time.  I just hate Beauford couldn't have been there - he's trying to keep a low profile with all this new found fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...