Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1.11.11

On this momentous 1.11.11 day that only rolls around every how many hundreds of years?!?, I thought I would share some words of wisdom.  I stumbled across this blog today and loved her funny (yet, so true) words of wisdom, so I thought I would share my own.

Shannon's Words of Wisdom
  • If you can't handle driving with snow on the ground or precipitation of any type falling from the sky for that matter, stay your butt at the house.
  • It is in your best interest to watch the premier of Teen Mom 2 tonight if you want to be "in the loop" tomorrow at work.
  • Cuddle with your dog - they make the BEST snuggle buddies (especially if your husband is a semi anti-snuggler).
  • Just because your paycheck is gone the minute it hits your bank account, doesn't make you a loser.
  • Drinking one diet coke a day will change your life for the better, but drinking two a day makes you look like you have a diet coke problem.
  • This one is important - when the dentist suggest check ups every six months, GO every six months.  Your wallet will thank you.
  • Forget about a snuggie, be classy and wear a robe.
  • Eat Mexican food as much as possible.  It will improve your overall health.
  • Yes, it IS very crucial to make the bed every.single.morning - no exceptions!
  • In my father's words, "Have a little cooth!" (Don't know what "cooth" means - google it!)
  • And last but definitely not least....If you want to be one of the "cool kids," start a blog - trust me on this one!
On a side note:
Yep, that's right!  Panera is on my side! 

3 comments:

  1. Love this blog! I agree with *most* of them - except #2 and #5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love your side note! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came over from Katie's blog - Love is Everywhere - where she featured your love story... so cute! I love these words of wisdom :) I completely agree with Mexican food, no snuggies, staying in if you can't handle the snow, and (of course) that blogging is cool :) I am all about the 1.11.11 too and the fun of days like that.

    A Whole Lotta Love,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...