Shannon's Words of Wisdom
- If you can't handle driving with snow on the ground or precipitation of any type falling from the sky for that matter, stay your butt at the house.
- It is in your best interest to watch the premier of Teen Mom 2 tonight if you want to be "in the loop" tomorrow at work.
- Cuddle with your dog - they make the BEST snuggle buddies (especially if your husband is a semi anti-snuggler).
- Just because your paycheck is gone the minute it hits your bank account, doesn't make you a loser.
- Drinking one diet coke a day will change your life for the better, but drinking two a day makes you look like you have a diet coke problem.
- This one is important - when the dentist suggest check ups every six months, GO every six months. Your wallet will thank you.
- Forget about a snuggie, be classy and wear a robe.
- Eat Mexican food as much as possible. It will improve your overall health.
- Yes, it IS very crucial to make the bed every.single.morning - no exceptions!
- In my father's words, "Have a little cooth!" (Don't know what "cooth" means - google it!)
- And last but definitely not least....If you want to be one of the "cool kids," start a blog - trust me on this one!
On a side note:
Yep, that's right! Panera is on my side!