Friday, December 3, 2010

Weekend Visitors

The in-laws are coming into town tonight.  They will be staying with us all weekend and leaving Monday morning.  Adam and I have lots of fun things plan for their Nashville visit.

Unfortunately, Adam has to work a basketball game tonight, so it will be just me and the in-laws and Beauford, of course.  I can't wait for them to meet Beauford; they are going to love him! (who wouldn't?!?)  I know Beauford will be very excited to have company all weekend as well.  We aren't doing anything special tonight.  Just making potato soup and catching up, but tomorrow is a different story!

I am fortunate to have wonderful in-laws, so I'm looking forward to their visit.  You know me - I'll take LOTS of pictures this weekend for all my blog friends, so definitely check back.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted so badly to go to the tree lighting last night, but work had me wore out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time with the in laws... sound like you have a fun packed trip planned. Just wanted to stop in and say hi..

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...