Monday, December 13, 2010

Smile Pretty For The Camera

My fabulous friend Nicole of Nicole Gagliano Photography took some Christmas photos of us this weekend in Downtown Nashville.  We had so much fun!  Nicole is really talented!




 Isn't Beauford just the sweetest little reindeer you ever did see!?!


 Adam said Beauford was showing off his chest in this one. Ha!




 Can't turn my head for a minute!

 This is by far my favorite picture!  This is right after Beauford gave Adam a big ole kiss.


If you live in the Nashville area, you should definitely look up Nicole.  She is fabulous - obviously!

4 comments:

  1. Now give yourself some credit too Shannon. You & Adam and Beauford make beautiful models. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! They are so adorable and the light is so well balanced:) Nicole did a great job!
    Oh and don't forget to stop by today and check out our easy steps to become a successful blog! See you there! Happy Tuesday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I adore your dog Beauford...the photo of him wearing reindeer antlers is superb and made me grin....am still grinning. Anyway I have stumbled across your fabulous blog and added myself as your newest follower. It is a really cheerful blog and I can't wait to see more pics of Beauford.
    Nice to 'meet' you Shannon. Please drop by and maybe follow if you would like I'd be delighted to welcome you.
    Carol from www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com - I am a vision of the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics Shannon...Beauford is such a handsome pooch

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...