Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Night With The Governor

Guess where I was tonight?
 At the Governor's Mansion hanging out with the Governor!  (It was too dark to take a picture, so I just took a picture of the drawing they gave us.)

Tonight was our annual Media Relations Christmas party hosted by the Governor and First Lady.  Certain members of the media and all State Public Information Officers were invited.

There he is!  Governor Phil Bredesen - for the next month at least.  Adam and I took a professional picture with him, so as soon as I get a copy, I'll post it.

 Val and I with our wonderful boss, Laura.  Seriously, she's fabulous!

How cute is Val and Bob!?!

Me and my handsome date for the evening.

We had such a great time, and it's a little sad knowing that next year, it won't be Governor Bredesen hosting the party.  Times they are a changin'.

3 comments:

  1. You need a sad reaction button for this one! Times they are a changin. ;) On a happy note, I got you AND Val's Christmas card in the mail this morning, so you're both on my refrigerator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Tear*
    I'm so glad my Christmas card made it. You are the first to tell me they got it. I was in a bit of a panic trying to get those things out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it today too, Shannon - so cute! Had fun last night. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...