Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Top 5 Christmas Songs

Since I did my Top 5 Christmas Movies last week, I decided to do my Top 5 Christmas Songs this week:

#5 - Alvin and the Chipmunks - The Christmas Song

How can you not love this song!?!  "Me I want a hooola hoop."

#4 - Where Are You Christmas?

This is from the movie How the Grinch Stole Christmas.  I don't know what it is about this song, but I just love it!  Maybe because Faith Hill is singing - yeah, that's probably it!

#3 - Mary, Did You Know?

This song is so powerful when you really listen to the words.  It gives me chills!

#2 - All I Want For Christmas is You

Oh to be young and in love!  Love it!

#1 - Carol of the Bells

If this song doesn't get your holiday spirits moving, I don't know what will!

What are some of your favorites that didn't make my list?

3 comments:

  1. I agree that the Chipmunks "The Christmas Song" is one of the best Christmas songs ever! I smile and giggle everytime I hear it! It reminds me of simpler times when the focus was on the spirit of giving rather than receiving!
    I am going to feature your blog tomorrow on my THANKFUL FUR 3 (FRIENDS) Thursday and I wondered which picture you'd like me to use? You can email me at amcleod65ATyahooDOTcom with your answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O hai! I like Christmas songs. My Mom and Dad do, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Alvin and the Chipmunks:)

    Fellow Blog Hopper:)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...