Sunday, December 19, 2010

Gettin' Things Done

Let's see, today I

 made a big ole pot of gumbo, 

finished all my Christmas shopping and wrapping (praise Jesus!),

and I passed out due to a benadryl induced coma.  

Hey, I'm not ashamed.  That's me in all my morning glory.  Adam thought it would be funny to take a picture, and I didn't find it until I uploaded pictures just a minute ago.  He said Beauford was asleep too, but woke up when he got up to get the camera.  Not me, like I said, I was in a benadryl induced coma.

I should be the boy (or girl) in the plastic bubble with all my allergies, and well, sometimes Beauford causes them to flare up.  Hopefully with time, I will be able to adjust to him, or I'll just stay doped up on benadryl - either way.

It's back to work tomorrow!

P.S.
Don't you just love my skull and crossbones robe?!?  Long story on how I got that thing, but don't hate - it is so warm and cozy.  I pretty much can't be seen in the winter without it on around the Sumrall estate. 

And yes, Beauford is on the couch.  We've caved....

3 comments:

  1. I'm allergic to my dog & cats too! I just take my allergy medicine. I've been advised to not let them sleep on the bed...like I could keep them off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower from the blog hop. Please follow me as well. Thank you.

    The Disconnected Writer
    http://thedisconnectedwriter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very much like me...even the coma part! I'm suffering from a cold too at the moment so those drug induced naps are a necessity! Dropping by from todays blog hop I'd love to have you join me at undeservingrace.com! Merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...