Friday, December 17, 2010

Dog of the Month

I have BIG news to share!  We found out today that Beauford was selected as the Nashville Predators/Pedigree's Dog of the Month for January!  I submitted this photo on Monday for the competition:

(How could he not win with this sweet little picture!?!)

I found out later that day that he had been selected as one of the three finalists.  During the Predators hockey game on Wednesday night, the crowd voted and chose Beauford!  We are SO excited!

What does he win you ask?  Pedigree dog food, four Predators tickets and the best part:

Beauford will be featured on the Predators dasherboard around the rink with his picture and name!! (Just like the picture above.)  How cool is that!  Beauford has his photo shoot this Monday.  I'm one proud mama!  I have a little model on my hands!

8 comments:

  1. That is SO AWESOME!!! Go, Beauford, go!!! And congrats to Nicole, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!! We are SO excited! It was all thanks to Nicole for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah, I can't wait to see his little face on the Pedigree banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congratulations! He's a star.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is really "paw"some! You have lots to be proud of. That's a great pic, too! We came by way of the Blog Hop. We hope you'll visit us sometime soon! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watching the Predators / Blue Jackets game from our home in Columbus Ohio. Sad score for us, but good for you - - game got more interesting when we spotted a picture of a gorgeous basset on the boards. Googled and found your blog and the story. Congrats, he is a star! We have 2 basset girls and they give Beauford big basset howls of approval! Ahroooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Holly! That's so neat that you spotted Beauford on tv, and then found my blog. My husband and I were actually at the game last night to see the debut of Beauford's dasherboard. We are two proud parents, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...