Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Highlights

4 nights and 3 days!  As suspected, I didn't have any time to blog.  So I'm going to give you a run down of the highlights.

 The Odoms and Sumralls - love them!

 Jessie's car grew a 'stache overnight!  Is this really the new cool thing?!?  I guess I'm just too old.

We adopted a new pet while at home.  We decided to name him Cujo Brennon.

We celebrated Jessie's 17th birthday.  I made her birthday cake this year.  It turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.

LOVE these two!  Thank goodness Chelle and Matt were in town the same time we were.  They are moving to Arizona soon, so I'm so glad we were able to catch up with them before the big move.

 Christmas with the Sumralls - playing dirty santa.

Beauford had more fun than I think one little dog can handle.  He was able to run around (without a leash) in the yard and visit with Jersey (my dad's dog) and Tilly (The Sumrall's dog above).  Tilly really liked Beauford's bed.  Beauford didn't mind sharing though.  Everyone was so excited to finally meet our little man.

The Sumralls - Love them as well!

I also want to mention visiting with the Thompsons, Maw Maw Windham, Pa and Ms. Ann and the Gibsons.  I just didn't get any pictures of that, but definitely highlights of the trip as well.

The trip was literally a world-wind, but LOTS of fun.  It's always so nice to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...