Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Today's Happenings

  1. I am craving something sweet right now, and I have nothing to bake (boo!).  Val made some amazing cake balls and brought some to work today for me and Nicole.  I wish I had two (or more) of those right now.....
  2. Adam and I ran a good 4 or so miles today.  It was a doozy!  One part of the run was a slow and never-ending uphill climb.  I always feel so accomplished on days when I run, but those days seem so few and far between lately with it getting so dark so early - I hate that.
  3. Beauford had a really upset stomach this morning.  Poor little guy wasn't doing so well.  Thank goodness Adam didn't have to work today, so he was here with Beauford.  I would have hated having to leave Beauford in his cage all day not feeling well.  He is doing much better now.
  4. Beauford is officially down to one toy.  Remember that cute little bird for his birthday - destroyed as of this afternoon!
  5. I'm off work for four days!  Woohoo!!
  6. New Law & Order: SVU at 8 p.m. (central)!  Get excited!
  7. And last, but not least,
Happy 21st Birthday to my little sister Corri!  
 Hope you're having a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...