- I am craving something sweet right now, and I have nothing to bake (boo!). Val made some amazing cake balls and brought some to work today for me and Nicole. I wish I had two (or more) of those right now.....
- Adam and I ran a good 4 or so miles today. It was a doozy! One part of the run was a slow and never-ending uphill climb. I always feel so accomplished on days when I run, but those days seem so few and far between lately with it getting so dark so early - I hate that.
- Beauford had a really upset stomach this morning. Poor little guy wasn't doing so well. Thank goodness Adam didn't have to work today, so he was here with Beauford. I would have hated having to leave Beauford in his cage all day not feeling well. He is doing much better now.
- Beauford is officially down to one toy. Remember that cute little bird for his birthday - destroyed as of this afternoon!
- I'm off work for four days! Woohoo!!
- New Law & Order: SVU at 8 p.m. (central)! Get excited!
- And last, but not least,
Happy 21st Birthday to my little sister Corri!
Hope you're having a fabulous day!