Monday, November 15, 2010

Peanut Butter Cookies - Jazzed Up

I got this idea from the oh so talented Bakerella, except she made homemade peanut butter cookies and well.....

mine were out of the bag.  I already had this bag in the pantry, so there was no reason to reinvent the wheel.  If you have never tried any of the Betty Crocker cookie bag mixes, you are missing out!  They're delicious.

I baked the cookies as directed on the bag.  The bag said it would make 3 dozen regular cookies or 2 dozen large cookies - that's a lie.  I got 15 regular sized cookies out of it.  Not that I needed 3 dozen cookies, but just so you know.

Once they were completely cooled, I dipped them in melted dipping chocolate and some in crushed pecans as well.  I just realized that Bakerella used crushed peanuts and not crushed pecans, but I really liked the crushed pecans.

Delicious!  This is too easy not to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...