Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pasta Salad

I decided to take a break from blogging about Beauford to share a delicious recipe.  For those of you thinking, "Aww, I wanted to hear about Beauford," no worries, there will be many more posts about my little man.

Today's recipe is for pasta salad.  We make this a lot here at the Sumrall estate, because it's so easy, very tasty, and there is plenty for another meal or two (sometimes).

 
All you need are these five ingredients: box of spiral noodles, container of feta cheese, can of sliced olives (drained), jar of basil pesto (this is the kind we use for all of our pesto recipes) and a pint of cherry tomatoes sliced in half.

Simply cook the pasta, drain and mix all the ingredients together.  Doesn't get much easier than that!  I like my pasta salad cold, so I either stick it in the freezer to chill for a little while (if I can't wait) or in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving.  Looks good, huh?  Trust me, it is!

6 comments:

  1. It's very yummy :) Glad you stopped by Ashley. I've read your blog many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... your pasta salad looks YUM! I'm like you, I like my pasta salad cold too :)

    I would love for you to link this up to my What's Cooking Wednesday!

    http://notsohomemade.blogspot.com/2010/11/jazzed-up-jambalaya-1117-whats-cooking.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Looks delicious! I'm a huge fan of pasta salad, too. I've never tried it with pesto--thanks for the suggestion!

    http://im-in-the-loop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! I have a food blog loaded with recipes, pictures, spices and more.

    This is such a nice blog. I'm a new follower, following from a blog hop.
    http://abundanceyeah.blogspot.com/2010/11/anatomy-of-leftover-turkey-dirty-word.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for linking up to last week's What's Cooking Wednesday! Be sure to stop by this week and link up more great recipes :)

    http://notsohomemade.blogspot.com/2010/11/chicken-spaghetti-casserole-1124-whats.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...