Monday, November 8, 2010

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie


I wish I could have done this all day long with Beauford.  (This was taken after we got home from the park yesterday.  He crashed for the night.)

Day 1 away from Beauford:  I missed him SO much!  How ridiculous is that?!?  I never thought I would get so attached so fast, but I definitely have.  It was so hard to leave this morning, because Adam and Beauford were hanging out and playing, and I wanted to hang out and play too!

Adam met me for lunch today downtown, and the first thing I said to him was, "How's my baby? and I don't me you" (ha!).  We were literally like new parents talking constantly about everything cute Beauford had done since I left that morning.  That little guy has melted our hearts completely!

On another note:
This is a short week for us state employees.  Thursday is Veteran's Day, and a state holiday.  Friday is back to work, but that's ok, I'll take a holiday where ever I can get it.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, he's sooo stinking cute!!! Congratulations, mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too Jennifer! We love him!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...