Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Came Early

Beauford, let's be honest, I received an early Christmas present today in the mail from myself.

 The Furminator!!

After posting the video of me vacuuming Beauford, my friend Mindi recommended the furminator.  I had never even heard of it before.  After doing a little research and seeing pictures of the amount of hair people brushed off their dogs using this thing, I was sold!  It is like the "Cadillac" of dog brushes.  This thing is amazing!  It's a little pricey for a dog brush, but I got a great deal on amazon.

This is the amount of hair I got off Beauford using the furminator.  I really didn't even brush him that well either, because Beauford was more interested in playing when I got home, but I couldn't wait; I had to try it out first thing.

That's a lot of hair!  I'm impressed!  Merry Christmas to me!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! it really works great especially if you use it often.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...