Friday, November 5, 2010

Big Kid Night

I mean the name says it all!  When Val invited me to join her and some girlfriends for "Big Kid Night" at the Nashville Children's Theatre, I didn't hesitate to say "Yes!"

Once a year, the Nashville Children's Theatre host a "Big Kid Night" for adults.  They serve hor'dourves, alcohol and perform their current children's show for adults only (21 or older). 


Tonight's performance was Seussical.  It was a-maz-ing!  The set, props, costumes, singing and dancing were top notch.  It was as if I had stepped into the mind of Dr. Seuss himself.  I was so impressed!  I can only image how much fun it would have been to have had an audience full of children.





Katie, Val, Leah and me.

Thanks ladies for inviting me; I had such a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...