Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Teen Mom tonight

I know I say I have a lot of favorite shows, but truly Teen Mom is #1.  I've even got Adam watching it with me.  It comes on Tuesday nights at 9 p.m. (central) on MTV, and I'm really excited to see what happens in this week's episode after last's week.  You've probably seen a clip of last week's on the news, because Amber and Gary are currently under investigation (oddly, a lot of the shows that I really like are under investigation...).  Just to warn you, this clip is really disturbing.



The part that breaks my heart the most is that the cutest, sweetest little girl is stuck in the middle.  It makes me sad that so many people, especially children, are stuck in situations like this.  It really makes me stop and remember how blessed I am to have such a healthy, loving relationship.

2 comments:

  1. Shannon, Farrah reminds me of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! that little girl is so cute and her parents are just kind of a mess...or Amber is anyway. Yes, this show's my guilty pleasure too :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...