Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Random Thoughts for the Day

  1. Running is such a love/hate relationship for me.  I hate starting, but I love the way I feel once I've finished.
  2. Tonight is the Teen Mom reunion.  Let's see how much Dr. Drew I can stomach.  He really annoys me! (I know you are all tired of hearing about Teen Mom, but don't worry, tonight's the last night and then 16 & Pregnant starts up again! ha!)
  3. I'm pretty convinced I have the sweetest husband in world!
  4. Seeing my dad and Jessie this weekend really confirmed how much I miss my family sometimes.  I wish I could have seen Corri and Brennon too.
  5. I can't wait for Christmas: shopping, baking, lights - it's wonderful!
  6. Bathroom cleaned: check!
  7. Adam and I keep going back and forth about a dog.  Today has been a "we want a dog" day!  It's such a commitment.....this is the little guy we want :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...