Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Office: Season 6

Yes, I know, I'm a little behind, but that's how we roll.  We don't have DVR (I know, we are living like cave people - preachin' to the choir here!), and we can't commit to watching a show religiously every week, so we wait til the whole season comes out on Netflix. 

We have been DYING for The Office: Season 6 to finally make its way to Netflix, and we are currently half way through it.  It is SO funny!  I feel like The Office is either a "totatlly love" or "totally hate" kind of show, and we are definitely in the totally LOVE category.  By far, Dwight K. Schrute is my favorite character.  These are two of my all-time favorite Dwight moments:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...