Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's here!

My new kitchen table was finally delivered this afternoon!  Our last apartment had a bar instead of a dining room, so we didn't have a table.  When we moved here, we sold our bar stools and have been on a hunt for a kitchen table ever since.

I wanted something different than just a brown table and brown chairs (I know that it is still brown but not completely brown).  It seems like everything we own is brown.  I wanted something that was fun and with color, and I found it!

 I fell in LOVE with the multicolored chairs immediately!

 It even has a hide-away butterfly leaf, which will definitely come in handy. (This is with the leaf in - it gets pretty big!)

Finally a place to eat!  No more having to have dinner in the living room on the coffee table.  I'm sure we will probably still have dinner in front of the tv sometimes, but not every stinkin' time like we've been having to do.  Our little apartment is finally complete!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh! I love love love the colorful chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Shannon, it fits your personality perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with those mismatched chairs too! I think the chairs are a reflection of your perky personality!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...