Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Night Lights

Tonight I went to my very first Franklin High football game.  Bob, Val and Nicole were nice enough to go with me so I wouldn't have to sit in the stands by myself.

Franklin won the game by a landslide: 35-7.  They are 6-1 now.

Adam was hard at work the whole game keeping everyone safe.  No major injuries, thank goodness.


Val was pretty excited about the band.  They were really good.  Don't worry Jessie, they were definitely no Petal High!

 Us in our jackets.  It got pretty cold towards the end of the game.

After the game, we went downtown to McGreary's, an Irish pub.  They had live Irish music all night.

It was a great night with great friends!  Let's do this more often!

2 comments:

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...