Sunday, October 3, 2010

Devil

It's finally October which means Halloween is right around the corner.  To kick off the month of ghost and goblins, Adam and I went and saw the movie Devil last night:


For some reason, Adam and I constantly fall into the M. Night Shyamalan trap.  Maybe it's because The Sixth Sense, Signs and The Village were so good, but I can't say the same for the rest of his movies.  Every time we think his newest movie will capture the thrill that his earlier movies did, and every time is a disappointment.  Devil was ok.  It wasn't horrible, but it was no Sixth Sense.  I would say to wait for it to come out in the Red Box before you watched it.  That's just my opinion though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...