Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

This post has nothing to do with the title, but it has to be acknowledged.  I mean, come on, it won't happen again for 100 years!  So on with my post about new curtains......

Ever since we moved in, Adam has been complaining about how much light comes through the blinds in our bedroom.  It is never completely dark in our room at night, and by 7:30 a.m., you would think it was noon by the amount of light in our bedroom.  It drives Adam nuts, and he has been wanting to buy curtains.  Curtains have not been at the top of the list since moving in, but they finally made their way to the top last night.

 From blah.....

to fabulous! (I'm a sucker for a before and after picture!)

Who knew what a difference simple curtains would make to the room!  My camera is not the best (actually it SUCKS - but Santa is bringing me a new one this year), so if you can't really tell what color the curtains are, they are gray and match the bed spread.  I love them, and they make a HUGE difference when closed.  I didn't even realize how late I slept this morning, because it was still relatively dark in our room at 8:30 a.m.  Adam was a happy camper!

On another note:
Recently, a couple of you have commented to me that you have tried some of the recipes posted on my blog and really like that I have a recipe section.  Can I tell you how much this makes my heart smile!! 

As a blogger, sometimes it can feel as if no one is actually reading your blog much less trying recipes you are posting.  I am COMPLETELY thrilled that some of you have tried some of them.  In fact, some people have even asked that I post more recipes.  Well, your wish is my command; I will definitely start posting more recipes.  If more of you have tried some recipes, I would love to know which ones and what you thought of them.

Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...