Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pay Day!

Exactly (to the day) 2 months after I quit my last job, I got my very first Tennessee paycheck!  Woowho! So what if it was gone within minutes (literally), I got paid!  I am no longer volunteering, as Adam so kindly put it (ha!).  So what better way to end this glorious day than with Chinese takeout!  In Carrboro, we had this fabulous Chinese takeout place (China Wok) that Adam and I LOVED, so we have been on the look out for the next potential China Wok.  Well, tonight, we found it!  Evergreen Express  is a little Chinese takeout restaurant in a shopping center (just like China Wok) about a mile from our apartment.  It was delicious!  Adam said it was even better than China Wok.

I had sesame chicken with fried rice and an egg roll, and Adam had kung pao chicken with fried rice and an egg roll as well.  It was really good!  What's better than pay day and takeout Chinese food!

5 comments:

  1. Evergreen Express def doesn't sound like a Chinese Take Out...it sounds like a place you would by plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evergreen Express def doesn't sound like a Chinese Take Out...it sounds like a place you would by plants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, but I applaud their originality when most Chinese restaurants are named "China Buffet or Chinese Restaurant." lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well obviously I got excited when I posted that comment. Oops.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...