Friday, September 17, 2010

Much Needed Pedicure

Today was the last day of the conference that I wrote about last night, and after hours upon HOURS in heels trekking from one side of the Nashville Convention Center to the other, my poor little feet were begging for mercy.

So Valerie (Val), my fabulous coworker/friend, invited Nicole, my other fabulous coworker/friend, and I to go get pedicures after the conference.  This by far was the BEST idea I'd heard all week.  It was wonderful!

I haven't had a pedicure in soooo long, and my feet were killing me!  Heels are no joke!  You should have seen my toes during the conference.  They were all badged up in bandaids.  It was so funny, because we all brought bandaids, because we knew we were going to need then ("This ain't my first rodeo"  HA!).

Val and Nicole enjoying their pedicure and glass of wine (I forget to mention the best part - wine!).

I had a great time chatting with these two while having my feet "repaired."  It was, by far, the best way to end the work day/week.

1 comment:

  1. My legs are actually embarrassed to be attached to my feet right now. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...