Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Law & Order: SVU

This is my show!  I LOVE SVU and so does Adam.  The season premiere is tonight at 8 p.m., and it's a special 2 hour episode (woohoo!).  Let me tell you, nothing is better than a Sunday afternoon marathon of SVU on USA.  I get so bummed when it's one I've seen (which, unfortunately, is happening more and more lately).  Adam is actually home early tonight, so we are about to curl up on the couch for 2 solid hours!  If you don't watch SVU, tonight's the night to start.  Joan Cusask is guest starring!

3 comments:

  1. What did you think of the back-to-back episodes? I LOVED them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, they were both SO good, and I love how they tied together. If I had to pick, I think the first one with Joan Cusask was the best. I KNEW you would be watching!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...