Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

What's better than a 3 day weekend!?! Yay Labor Day!

For most people (including me), Labor Day marks the end of summer. Goodbye summer, see you next year! Hello fall, we've been waiting on you! It'll be nice to finally be able to do things outside between 9 a.m. & 7 p.m. again without melting into a pool of sweat!

Adam and I had a fun, yet productive, Labor Day. It consisted of:

Buying a bed for the guestroom (bedding to come - We got an awesome deal on the mattress set during the store's Labor Day Weekend sale! Score!),

riding bikes on a new trail we recently found (the trail quickly turned into a mountain! Yes, I had to walk my bike on parts of it.)

& grilling hamburgers (on the George Foreman - no grills allowed at the apartment - boo!).

Happy Labor Day!

2 comments:

  1. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    labor day mattress sales

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    best labor day sales 2014

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...