Thursday, September 16, 2010

Flashback

BUSY (with a capital B) day at work.  We are knee deep in a conference, and the night ended with a really nice reception with a-maz-ing food!  That's all besides the point though.  During the reception, the most random music was playing.  You would expect just elevator music, but oh no!  It was a random assortment of all kinds of genres.  At one point, I thought Dance Party USA was going to break out with the type of music that was being played as background music for a government business conference reception. 

The song below came on, and I thought I would just die!  I haven't heard it in YEARS, and I was immediately thrown back to my childhood.  It definitely made my day! I love moments like that. A song comes on that you haven't heard in forever, and you are instantly transported back in time.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  I never knew there was an official dance until I watched the video tonight.  Now I want the song to play again at another reception so I can secretly do the dance off to the side somewhere. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...