Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Country Music

Say what you may, but country music touches the soul.  No other genre of music can literally bring me to tears in a matter of seconds.  It's not that I understand every emotion behind each song, but I can just feel the passion behind it.  Not every country song is about a dog dying or a man cheatin'.  Sure there are some, but it's more than that. I grew up listening to country music, and it will always have a special place in my heart. 

"If I Die Young" by The Band Perry is an example of a song that brought me to tears even though I can't truly understand the emotions behind it.  I'm thankful that I can't, and my heart goes out to those who can.  Listen to the words, and I'm sure it will touch you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...