Thursday, September 9, 2010

Adam's Birthday Recap

Just a short recap of Adam's birthday yesterday:

Sausage gravy and biscuits for breakfast! Yum!

Adam opening his present from me.

Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male" cologne

The German chocolate cupcakes were a hit. He said it was the best cake I had ever made (yay!). He took all the cupcakes to work with him to share with everyone (Thank goodness! We did NOT need to eat all those cupcakes by ourselves.).

When he got home from work, he told me all his student football athletic trainer helpers decorated his athletic training room with streamers and a Happy Birthday sign for him (I thought that was so sweet!).

Us before leaving for his birthday dinner at Cajun Steamer, this really good Cajun restaurant near Franklin. I had crawfish etoufee, and Adam had the fried catfish and shrimp plate. We both really enjoyed it.

Hopefully Adam had a wonderful birthday. I know I had a lot fun, and it wasn't even my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...