Friday, August 27, 2010

Week One: Check

I survived Week One at the new job. It was a GREAT first week. I love all the people I work with closely (there are TONS of people, so I really haven't met everyone yet which is why I use the word "closely").

Sorry for the slacking on the blogging this week. I've just been SO tired each night. I told Adam I think it's because my mind has literally been working in overdrive. Every day at work I was being shown/learning something new that my mind was overloaded, and I was just mentally drained by the end of each day. But that's just part of starting a new job, and each week will get easier.

Have a wonderful weekend! I know I'm planning to sleep in late and just chillax' all day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...