Friday, August 13, 2010

Smile List

A blog I like to read, Richellephant loves..., has featured "smile lists" all week from various readers. Smile lists are the Top 10 things that make you smile. I thought I would write my own. My list is the Top 10 things that make me smile TODAY (my list would change everyday).
  1. Adam, good or bad, he always makes my heart smile
  2. Good food
  3. Right after I finish an awesome workout (not during or before)
  4. PAY DAY
  5. Watching a movie in the theater that I've been dying to see with buttery popcorn and a diet coke
  6. Riding bikes when the weather is just right
  7. Singing country music while driving by myself
  8. Surprising someone with a little happy or being surprised with a little happy
  9. Baking
  10. Sleeping late and waking up to hot waffles (Sumralls heart waffles)

What makes you smile? Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...