Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rainy Day

Rainy days are nice when you are at home. You can curl up on the couch and just relax. (I do this everyday, but it's especially nice when it's raining outside....ha!)

I started watching another Showtime series on Netflix today: Weeds. Just as the title implies, it's about a suburban widow and mother of two who starts selling weed to make ends meets after her husband dies. It's really good, and I'm hooked!

On a side note to Chelle (my bestie over at Monkey-Loo) who loves Reba just as much as I do:

Have you heard her new song?!? I've heard it twice on the radio now and L-O-V-E it. Whatever Reba touches turns to gold in my eyes. Here it is in case you haven't heard it:


1 comment:

Don't be shy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...