Today I did the plyometrics video. It is by far the hardest one in my opinion. I have never been able to complete it. I usually get half way through when my thighs catch on FIRE and start screaming for me to stop, which was the exact case today. Adam finished it one time (If I wouldn't have witnessed it with my own two eyes, I wouldn't have believed him), and I'm pretty sure he wasn't able to walk the following days.
Then there's this guy: Tony Horton, the creator of P90X and the instructor in every video. He's a NUT! No not an exercise nut (well, he's that too), just a plain nut. He says the craziest things on the videos. Here are some of my favorite quotes (you may not be able to fully appreciate the quotes if you have never done P90X):
- "I love it, but I hate it."
- "This ain't Part 1 or Part 2; it's Part 2" (Yeah, I know. It doesn't make sense...)
- "P -90-X (hands making the letter X)
- "This is Pam. I call her Pam the Blam"
- “Halfway done, party’s almost over, what a bummer."
- "That's a short uncle."